Take the first step...

Take the first step...

Monday 21 February 2011

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

I've never blogged online before, only scribbled thoughts & at times barely incoherent ideas into various journals along my path, but this is an interesting if not intimidating media. I guess time will tell how much I reveal on here & how much to leave to the imagination or memory. I've often looked back on entries I've written in journals that are bound for no-one else's eyes but my own & seen that I have censored even my own recollections & have spoken about my (one & only) relationship in ambiguous terms (my 'partner', 'they' felt etc). 
So, as my first act of blog-dom, I defy the censorship of my past self & admit that yes, I am a dude who digs dudes... but that is probably the last thing I will tell you about myself normally, because I think there's so many other important things we can discuss before we get into the whole sexuality schtick.
For instance, my favourite colour is green!

xo


Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for blogging, for dudes, for V, and for new beginnings - Enjoy the experience! x martin

    ReplyDelete